First post with new toys on 2011!

Weeeeee!!! hello all. Long time no see. And to be honest I almost abandon my blog.. (=.=")
due for some reason.. but hey, On this new year I got some toys to show for u guys.. But sadly the picture are not with me..

So, what I've bought last year?




JENG! JENG! JENG!


Xbox 360 Slim 250HDD!!


And for this 2011 my wish is to buy a desktop PC
and the specification are like this:

CPU: i5 2500
MOBO: Asus P8H67-M
RAM: Corsair Gaming Ram DDR3 2GB x2
GC: Sapphire ATI HD5670 1GB GDDR5
PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W
CASING: Cooler Master elite 370
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB (HD103SJ)
DVD R/W: Liteon DVD writer

Is it good enough for casual gaming as I already have PS3, Xbox360, PS2, PSone, PSP, NDSL, GBA.
the price I would say, RM2k++ :P

later I'll update with picture when I'm back home for Chinese New Year. With the brand new PC!

ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment